STIFFLER MCGRAW: A steadily growing, multi-disciplined engineering, surveying and architectural firm has the following employment opportunity in our Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania office.
ENTRY LEVEL ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL: Stiffler McGraw is seeking a full time, Entry Level Architectural Design Professional to be a member of a small but growing Architectural Division. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to excel and develop into a leader within the Division.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Function as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment, working on diverse project types of varied size and scope; perform code and zoning research and analysis; perform product research for integration and use, in drawings and specifications; have an active role in the construction documentation set development; shop drawing reviews, site visits, and construction administration related tasks; and assist in the development of design presentations. The successful candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree from a U.S. accredited school of Architecture
- On a path to architectural registration
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Computer proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD Architectural Desktop and MS Office
- Computer proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop a plus
- Working knowledge of building codes and ADA guidelines
- Strong self-starter with ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong team player with leadership potential
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employees at Stiffler McGraw enjoy a work environment that provides a solid balance between work and home. We are a family-oriented company that encourages good corporate citizenship. We provide opportunities for our employees to gain experience and develop expertise at a rapid pace. In addition, our vibrant company culture promotes a collaborative approach to design and focuses on providing a rewarding work environment for employees.
If you would like to work in this type of professional environment, please send your cover letter and resume to the following:
1731 N. Juniata Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
Attn: John C. Clabaugh, P.E.
Phone: (814) 696-6280 | Fax: (814) 696-6240