Are you a strategically savvy achiever with a passion for business and a heart for the clients you serve? Are you a conscientious, can-do team player comfortable fielding a variety of business challenges while providing deft business guidance? We’re looking for a dedicated, driven self-starter to join our growing team and make us even stronger.
From providing real-world strategic guidance on technical or other business services/advising Small and Medium-sized Manufacturing Entities (SME) in identifying, qualifying, and prioritizing new business opportunities following a sales process, you’ll own and execute various vital business services critical to our clients’ growing and continued success.
We value our employees and respect their unique contributions. Our employees enjoy a dynamic, team-first culture, engaging and meaningful work, a collaborative environment, and the unsurpassed opportunity for growth and advancement. Seize the chance to contribute to clients’ achievements, bolster your strategic business prowess, and craft a fulfilling career you love.
Ready to get started? See what you are for in the job details below.
What You Bring to The Table
Following are the key professional attributes that will lead to success in this role:
- Communicator – Your written and verbal skills are exceptional. You can easily communicate complex topics to individuals and groups.
- Collaborator – You are a trusted partner and teammate. You enjoy partnering with others and working collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Change agent – You understand, support, and promote the organization’s strategic vision, goals, and objectives. You have a constant pulse on both the big picture and bottom line.
- Connector – You enjoy networking and developing long-term customer relationships that lead to ongoing business opportunities.
- Detail-oriented – You embrace timelines, keep within budgets, and can handle whatever comes your way with the most incredible ease.
- Business-savvy – You are dedicated to your craft, stay apprised of industry trends, and always have a pulse on the latest insights and best practices.
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
Reporting directly to the president, the Business Solutions Specialist assists in developing trusted advisor relationships with key personnel at SMEs in the IMC service region and aids in providing these SMEs with a wide range of high-value services that directly support their success. In this vital role, you’ll actively contribute to developing and implementing projects that may involve direct delivery of services, including business strategy, business growth, process improvement, systematic innovation, and other solutions.
Learn more about this position at Are you a business-building strategist looking for an opportunity to shine? Challenge accepted – we’re hiring! - Innovative Manufacturers' Center (imcpa.com)